Blue Lake Resort
P.o. Box 326
Arnolds Park, Iowa 51331
Phone: (712) 332-2817
Year Built: 0
Square Feet: 0
Blue Lake Resort is located at Pillsbury Point on West Lake Okoboji in Arnolds Park, Iowa. It's across from the historic Abbie Gardner log cabin and just 1.5 blocks west of the Arnolds Park Amusement Park & Maritime Museum. Enjoy a spectacular view of West Lake Okoboji.
A number of uniquely designed floor plans are available. Seven units are suite style and 3 are cottages with a living room, bathroom, kitchen and private bedrooms.
The units have carpet, color cable T.V., tub showers and air conditioning. Kitchens are complete with refrigerators, stoves, coffee pot, toaster, dishes, pots and pans, silverware and microwaves.
Each bed is furnished with pillows, mattress covers, bed spread, blanket and one set of linens. Guests should bring their own dish towels, bath towels and soaps. Private parking is available for all guests. Sorry, no mobile homes, campers or tents
• Just minutes away from the Amusement Park, Maritime Museum, scuba shop, marinas, parasailing and live music venues.
• Close to tennis courts, golf courses, nature trail,
launderette, gift shops, groceries and restaurants.
• Covered and lighted picnic area with gas grills available to guests.
• Resort dock for swimming, boating, fishing and sun bathing.
• Visit the nearby Spirit Lake Massacre Monument and museum.
• Museums and state parks located nearby.